IZZY LANE NATURAL RUGS
Made from a blend of the wool of our rescued Izzy Lane Wensleydale, Shetland, Swaledale and Miscellaneous rescued Sheep. This has been combined with the fibre of pet alpacas and the hair combed from the Greenland dogs of an Arctic explorer.
The rug is soft and luxurious, and unique, probably the only 'slaughter-free' animal fibre tufted rugs in the world.
Spun in Huddersfield, hand-tufted in Turnberry, Scotland. Finite quantity of yarn.
25mm pile, natural light grey.
- Izzy Lane Rug - 80cm x 150cm Sold Out
- Izzy Lane Rug - 120cm x 170cm
- Izzy Lane Rug - 135cm x 190cm
- Izzy Lane Rug - 160cm x 230cm
- Izzy Lane Rug - 200cm x 290cm
- Izzy Lane Rug - 240cm x 340cm